Sunday, December 2, 2007

We're headed to Jacksonville!!!!

This afternoon, the Virginia football team accepted an invitation to the Konica Minolta Gator Bowl! Virginia will play against Texas Tech on January 1st in Jacksonville, FL.

Although the "official travel schedule" has not come out yet, Keith and I will definitely be heading south at the end of this month, probably on December 26th. It is nice to know that we will be able to spend the holiday with our families but we are also excited about the fun that we are going to have in Jacksonville! What a way to ring in 2008!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may be a double post. I'm not too computer savvy.

Anyway, congratulations! Great timing that you will be able to be at home with your family for Christmas!
Love,Aunt Sharon

Karen said...

So excited for you guys!

Also, so happy you will be around for the holiday AND Pierce's birthday party! :)

Looking forward to seeing you both on Saturday.

Love you!

LiLi said...

That ROCKS!!! Sure wish I could join you... I'd even volunteer to help w/ whatever team business needed it... Maybe in the future! ;)
I'd really like to see you on Christmas Eve, if at all possible. We will be at Mom's house.

LiLi said...

I WILL be in the hospital on the 15th!!! COME SEE ME!!!! :D I'd love to have you visit me!!! Henrico Dr.'s Forest Ave.