Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!


I am a day late with this post, but I still wanted to acknowledge that it was Keith and my 2nd anniversary yesterday!

I was thinking back to two years ago and remembering that beautiful Fall day that we exchanged our vows in front of God and our family & friends. It was one of the best days of my life, if not THE best.

I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who is loving, kind, supportive, and truly my best friend.

We have been through a lot together in the last two years including moving to a different town, starting new jobs, family illnesses & deaths, and our own personal joys and sorrows. I am very excited to see what the future holds for us as a couple and also as we create our family.

Here's to many, many more years of love, health and happiness! I love you Keith!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Happy Day! I hope it was wonderful!

Love you both!

Niffer said...

I love that dress! It was a wonderful day. You two have so many wonderful things to come. I just know it.
Love to you both.