Saturday, March 20, 2010

A sneek peek

Since I am way behind on blogging - what's new, right? - here's a sneek peek into what Jacob has been up to in the past few weeks:

About a month ago, the little bugger figured out how to push the bumper down so he could see me whenever I would sneek in his room to check on him. He also likes to play with the ties that hold the bumper in place. Needless to say, these are now tied in knots instead of pretty bows!


He still continues to LOVE being in the walker, although I try to restrict the time he is in it since I have heard some experts say that it isn't good for his walking development.

A week or so ago, I was swiffing the hardwood floors and Jacob wanted to help. I think I am on to something!
Something else Jacob loves is the computer. I think I mentioned this before, but whenever I open it up, he crawls over to me and wants to look at whatever I am doing. On this particular day, Keith put him up on the couch with it to see what he was going to do. Looks like he's sending an email!

No comments: