Sunday, November 18, 2007

One Year Ago Today

One year ago today, Keith and I became husband and wife. It was such a beautiful day filled with many friends and family who traveled to Richmond to be with us on our special day. I remember thinking in the months leading up to the wedding, "November 18th is never going to get here!" Now, here we are are an entire year later! My how time flies!

Looking back, I can honestly say it was the happiest day of my life! And I am so blessed to have Keith in my life. He and I are best friends and hopefully we will be as happy 50 years from now as we are today!


4 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
love,Aunt Sharon
Great picture! How time flies!!

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fun day that was! I love weddings and we love you both!

B&K

LiLi said...

That makes my heart happy! Happy Anniversary, KirstieKat and Keith!!! :D LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Katie said...

Better late than never! I pray for many more wonderful years for the two of you!
xo,
katie