Monday, March 17, 2008

WW Update

I am sorry that I have been out of the blogging world for a week now. Life has been a bit busy and work has been super crazy! Unfortunately due to both of those - and the added stress that comes with being busy - I was not as faithful to my eating and exercising as I should have been. Therefore, I was not surprised when I stepped on the scale this evening at WW and found out that I had gained .6 lbs. I was surprised that I had not gained more, but I am OK with that small upward movement.

Hopefully I can be more focused this week. I only have one more pound to lose to get to 15 lbs lost. We'll see if I can make it there by next week at this time.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Keep it up! We are pulling for you and know next week you will hit the -15 pound mark! We are holding you accountable!!! :)

Looks like we aren't joining you all for Easter dinner. :( I am sad about it, but Brian and I need to stay home one weekend and get some rest and clean and really make sure the house is ready for Sierra's arrival.

Hope to see you really soon though!
Love to you and Keith both,
Karen & Brian

LiLi said...

You can do it! You ROCK! I'm so proud of you!!!