Thursday, August 21, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy....

This is probably not a surprise to anyone who knows us, but Keith and I have been SUPER busy lately. I have had so many things I want to blog about but finding the time to do it just seems impossible. Work is, of course, crazy for me right now since we are in our last few days of training camp and our first game is 9 days from now!! I can't believe how fast the summer has flown by, and although I am really excited for football - both NCAA & NFL - and looking forward to cooler temperatures and falling leaves, I must admit that I am bummed that the summer is almost over! It seems like Keith and I really didn't even get a break this year - no summer vacation for us with moving and spending time in PA with Keith's mom. I guess the fun beach trip will have to wait until next year!!

There are so many things that have been happening in our lives lately and I definitely want to post about all of them. Unfortunately I will have to just make a list for now (to give you a glimpse of what is to come and also to remind myself what I want to talk about). Here goes....

1. Keith's mom, aunt and uncle visited us from PA last weekend.

2. Good news about Marge's cancer!

3. A difficult situation that Keith and I have been going through.

4. What's going on in the UVA Football office? (My job duties have changed a bit and I want to share...)

So, there are the headlines, now I just need to find the time to write about them. Thankfully (but sadly), the Olympics are getting ready to end so I will be able to blog in the evenings instead of yelling "GO, GO, GO" or "YAY!!" at the TV. Stay tuned......

No comments: