Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Hop 'N Pop

We have been on the go so much this last week and I have a lot of things to blog about including our trip to PA for Thanksgiving with Keith's family. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to sit down and put anything together yet.

In the meantime, I wanted to post this video (which in my opinion is super cute!) of Jacob in one of his favorite toys right now - the Fisher Price Hop 'N Pop. This is a toy that we borrowed from a friend of mine about two months ago and Jacob is just now really starting to enjoy it. When he jumps up and down, it "pops" and music plays.

This video was taken on Sunday night after we returned from a week away from home. As you can see, Jake was very animated that night and his laughter was contagious! The funniest thing was that he could see himself on the computer while I was recording and it was almost mesmorizing for him! He would stop and just stare at himself. I just love his little laughs!

No comments: