Sunday, November 22, 2009

A day at the playground

Last Monday, I met my sister, Katie, and her kiddos at one of the playgrounds in my neighborhood. It was a beautiful sunny day and was even a bit warm when you were standing directly in the sun.

Katie & I enjoyed catching up and we even chatted with a few moms and their kiddos who were also visiting the playground. Pierce really enjoyed playing with another little boy who was about his age. I wish I had gotten a picture of them sitting together on the playground talking about the plane that had just flown over us. It was so cute!

We have visited the playground a few other times with Katie & Pierce, but I have never put Jacob on the swingset before since he wasn't really able to sit up very well until recently. This time, I put him in the swing and when I pushed him a little, he smiled. I think he really liked it.

Here are some fun pictures from our adventure:

Pierce & Jacob on the swing while another little boy looks on.
Reid was fast asleep in the front carrier.

Weeeeee....Jacob is happy on the swing

Katie doing "triple duty" - pushing Pierce on the swing
while wearing Reid in the carrier AND talking to another mom

He looks so grown up! :(

He's thinking, "Mom, stop taking pictures so you can keep pushing me!"

No comments: