Friday, February 26, 2010

Let the fun begin...

Jacob has been doing some pretty exciting things lately.

We borrowed this walker from Sierra a few months ago but I just got it out of the garage last week. Jacob learned how to maneuver pretty quickly and was moving around the kitchen on the first day. Yesteday I took this video:


This past week, I started building "towers" with Jacob's blocks and he enjoys knocking them down. This morning while we were playing, I decided to place the tower just a little further away from him so he had to reach to get it. Much to my surprise, he didn't just reach, but he crawled to get it. Of course, I was so excited that I jumped up and got the video camera and shot this video (along with some other footage later in the day):


I'm assuming our days will never be the same now that he is "on the move". And even though I am nervous and a bit anxious that he is able to move around now, I am excited to see him physically progressing. Let the fun begin...

4 comments:

Kristina H. said...

Oh what exciting times!!!! Enjoy every moment! :)

LiLi said...

This is PRECIOUS! I love it!

Karen said...

Yay! So exciting!!! Go Jacob! I LOVE that walker. It was so nice to put Sierra in when I was making dinner, it always seemed to roll better on the kitchen floor. :)

Kristen said...

Way to go, Jacob! Let the babyproofing begin! :-)