Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jacob's "funky" crawl & pulling up

These days, Jake definitely has the crawling thing down - and actually he moves pretty fast. Especially when he sees something he REALLY wants like the remote control, a cell phone or my laptop (as you can see, he is really into technology!).

He even started doing this "funky" crawl thing where he straightens out his right leg while keeping his left leg bent. He doesn't do it all the time, but it is funny to watch. I am surprised at how fast he moves, even though it looks very awkward to me. Here is a video of it:



He also started pulling up in the crib just a few weeks ago, and now he pulls up everywhere! He doesn't seem to be too interested in "walking" anywhere, just pulling up to see the world from a different view. Here is some video I shot on two separate occasions:


I still can't believe how big he is getting and how much he has changed just in the last few months. It's awesome to see him growing up!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

He is so cute and with that crawling thing, I think he will be walking sooner than later. I love his little bald head!

Kristen said...

What an adorable little guy! That crawl was so funny, and the look on his face when he pulled up to the window was priceless - he was just so proud of himself!