Saturday, January 22, 2011

2010 Video Year in Review

I read a lot of blogs and over the past few weeks, a lot of people did some sort of Year in Review highlighting what 2010 meant to them. I wanted to join in the fun, but I decided to do it a little differently. I have taken so many videos over the last year (mostly of Jacob, of course!). And, I had all intentions of sharing them, but then life got crazy busy and before I knew it, the videos were just sitting on my computer and no one but Keith and I got to see them. So, in celebration of 2010 coming to an end, I decided to do a "Video Year in Review". Here goes...

January 2010 - We rang in 2010 in PA visiting Keith's family, Jacob turned 7 months old, and life with a little one started to get really fun!


February 2010 - We endured our third snowstorm of the season, Jacob turned 8 months old, he went on a nursing strike and he started crawling!


March 2010 - Jacob turned 9 months old & had his first real bad sickness - coughing, wheezing & an ear infection . My niece, Chyler, was born and there was some concern that my MIL's cancer was back.


April 2010 - We visited Keith's family in PA for Easter, Jacob turned 10 months old & started pulling up to stand, and we spent some family time in Richmond for my niece, Sierra's 2nd birthday party.


May 2010 - Jacob turned 11 months old and started standing on his own & walking with a push toy. I celebrated my first Mother's Day and started working a part-time job from home. Jacob & I made the long trek to Rochester with Katie & Reid for my cousin's baby shower.

June 2010 - Jacob turned one year old and started walking! We traveled to PA to celebrate his birthday along with my MIL's birthday & Keith's cousin's high school graduation. We also had a party for Jacob at our house & to beat the heat, trips to the pool with Katie and the boys became a weekly ritual.


July 2010 - Keith and I painted our front porch over July 4th weekend, Jacob turned 13 months old and started to demand more independence, and we went on our annual vacation to Corolla, NC with my family.


August 2010 - Jacob turned 14 months old, Keith & I took at trip to Norfolk to tour the MV Explorer (the ship we will live on from January-April 2012), and my MIL came to visit for a week.


September 2010 - The weather FINALLY cooled off a bit and we spent a lot of time outside, Jacob turned 15 months old and he started climbing on everything!


October 2010 - Jacob turned 16 months old, we went apple picking, to the Bounce & Play and the Children's Museum (all for the first time), we spent time with my family for my nephew Reid's birthday & then again over Halloween weekend, and Jacob dressed up in his first costume!


November 2010 - We enjoyed lots of time outside in the beautiful Fall weather, our driveway got paved & we had a bunch of trees taken down around our house. We spent a week with Keith's family in PA for Thanksgiving. Jacob turned 17 months old.




December 2010 - Jacob turned 18 months old, we spent a lot of time getting ready for Christmas & then enjoying Christmas with my family in Richmond, and we said Goodbye to 2010!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the video idea! Wish I was better at documenting Camden's moments...I haven't keep track of anything really, nor do I have many videos other than on my cell phone. She will probably resent me when she is older, lol!