Sunday, May 18, 2008

The cutest Niece & Nephew

This weekend Keith and I traveled to Richmond to spend time with my family. The "real" purpose of the trip was to attend a surprise 30th birthday party for my brother-in-law Shaun. We had a great time at the party and enjoyed seeing everyone, especially our two favorite kids - Pierce & Sierra!!

I didn't take any pictures of the party festivities, but snapped a few on Friday night. I also taped a video of Pierce giving Sierra some kisses and hugs. I know I am biased, but they are just the cutest niece and nephew ever!!

Mimi & her grandbabies
Me & Sierra
Uncle Keith & Sierra
Pierce & Papa hanging out
Pierce visiting Uncle Daniel in the garden

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ma,n that little girl has crazy hair! Does her mother ever comb it?? :)

Love you guys! So great to see you! Can't wait to see you again really soon!

Love,
Karen :)

LiLi said...

Too cute! That Sierra has the brightest eyes! She looks like she is smiling with her eyes! I know you are one proud auntie of those two darlings.

I guess we need to put you guys on the calendar to come help you move into your new home! :) I'm so excited for you guys.

Pray for us tomorrow night. Our house is being shown at 8:30. The people don't have an agent, so our agent is representing them (yippee!!!) ... if they like it and make an offer, hopefully we'll find a place and be moving soon as well! The girl seems pretty serious. She and her fiance are about to be married... and he's in the military. They must have family in the area, because she doesn't want to move to NC where he is stationed presently. Apparently, she came to the house one day when I wasn't home, and she peeked around at the property and liked what she saw. I don't know how much they will see at 8:30 at night, but, whatever works! :) I've asked my realtor's son to come with her, because she is 84 and I do NOT like the thought of her brining clients she's never met before to a house after dark alone! I don't want her to be taken advantage of, ya know? I'm such a skeptic!