Saturday, June 21, 2008

Painting is....

ALMOST complete.....we had a small problem and couldn't finish the master bedroom (the room Keith and I were painting!).

I will blog tomorrow and tell you all the wonderful story....it's currently 10:49pm and I am super exhausted, physically and mentally. Plus I have to work about 10 hours tomorrow so I need to get to bed. Stay tuned for pictures of the two completed bedrooms (thanks to Katie, Mom and Dad!!) and a complete run-down of our exciting day.

1 comment:

Karen said...

So sorry we missed it yesterday. I know rising gas prices is a lame excuse, but with 3 trips planned to NY in July (and living off only one income):) we are trying to stay at home as much as possible.

We can't wait to see the pictures! Also, we can't wait to see the new home. Hopefully sometime in August, once you guys are all settled in.

We love you both very much!

Love,
Karen, Brian, and Sierra :)