Thursday, April 9, 2009

Glucose Tolerance Test results

I just got a call from the nurse with my GTT results. I was feeling very anxious and worried but now I can be SUPER excited! I PASSED!!

My official numbers were:

Fasting - 83 mg/dl
One Hour - 164 mg/dl
Two Hours - 101 mg/dl
Three Hours - 129 mg/dl

The abnormal numbers (per the Babycenter.com website) are:

Fasting - 95 mg/dl or higher
One Hour - 180 mg/dl or higher
Two Hours - 155 mg/dl or higher
Three Hours - 140 mg/dl or higher

Praise God that I don't have to deal with gestational diabetes!! Now, we just have to wait and see how Jacob's weight progresses. Maybe he is just going to be a big baby.

I have a regular prenatal exam scheduled for next Wednesday morning. I am on the every two weeks schedule now instead of monthly. I also have an ultrasound scheduled for April 30th so we can see how his kidneys are doing and also how he is growing.

Until then, I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. We are leaving this evening to head to PA to spend the holiday weekend with Keith's family. I will be without internet access up there so I will try and post again after we return on Monday.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

God is good! I'm so glad to hear that you won't have to deal with this issue. Happy Easter, and I hope that little Jacob continues to grow healthy and strong! :-)