Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Let the swelling begin...

I am not sure if you can tell by these photos, but needless to say, the swelling has begun!! A few minutes ago, I lifted my legs to put my feet up on the couch and I realized that my right foot and ankle are super swollen! It is weird to see it that way when it is not painful or really feeling any different. I guess this is just a glimpse at what is to come over the next 9 weeks. :(

P.S. Pay no attention to my awful looking toenails. I need to get a pedicure soon!


3 comments:

Karen said...

Drink lots of water.
Put your feet up ALL the time, even at work.
Wear flip-flops.
and...
Get Keith to rub them as often as he can!

Love you! :)

Ahhh...the joys of pregnancy!

Kristen said...

I echo everything that Karen said. And fear not! Your ankles will return after Jacob is born! :-)

Jill said...

Weird, right, water makes the swelling go down, and walking...
Not much longer!!!