Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Nursery Border

This past Sunday, my parents came to our house to help with some household stuff.  My dad helped Keith finish the garage shelving project and my mom and I put up the border in Jacob's room.  Like I said previously, my mom bought the border for us and offered to come help put it up.

Let me tell you.....my mom is a pro at a project like this!  She almost did the entire thing by herself.  I was there to "help" her, but really she did 99% of the work!!  

Mom - thank you SO much for all of your help.  The room looks awesome and we really appreciate everything you have done for us!! We love you!

Here is a close up picture of the border.  Don't you love the little bears with the different sport balls!?

Here are some pictures of what the room looks like now.  It's coming together so nicely!



2 comments:

Kristen said...

How funny! My mom "helped" with the border in Abby's room. ("Helped" being put up the entire thing herself with me standing there handing her the level when she needed it!) Jacob's room is looking great; now all it needs is that cute little boy in it! Praying for you and little Jacob! :-)

Karen said...

It looks so cute! Now I just can't wait to see it all in person (hopefully soon)!

Love you!