Friday, October 2, 2009

Jacob in motion...

After many attempts at capturing video of Jacob to upload on here, I have FINALLY done it. I am still not able to move video from our videocamera to the computer (the firewire that I bought at Best Buy a few weeks ago didn't work). But, I am able to use the camera on my computer to get some good video shots of the cute things that he does! It's not the easiest way to capture video, but it works.

I spent an hour or so yesterday reading a tutorial of iMovie, which is the software that is on a Mac computer which allows you to edit video. Once it is edited, I use youtube to get the video uploaded to the web. It isn't really hard to do, it just takes time. I hope I can use it to produce many more videos to include in my blog posts.

For now, here is my first attempt.....

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Great job, Jacob! Soon he'll be rolling all over the place, and then you'll know you're really done for: once they start moving, there is no stopping them! Enjoy the wonderful changes in your little guy! :-)