Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm baaaack.....

I have recently taken a hiatus from blogging. Not on purpose really, I just have been a slacker about getting on here and typing up what has been going on with us.

Well, now I am back! I have a few posts in my head that I am going to type up in the next few days and I FINALLY have video of Jacob to share! It has taken me forever to figure out how to post a video and now I finally have one. Unfortunately, you will have to wait until tomorrow to see it!

I am leaving in a little while to go to the U2 concert at Scott Stadium. I am not a huge U2 fan but Keith wanted to go. His birthday is next week so this is his birthday present. My friend, and former co-worker, Roxann is coming over to watch Jacob for us. I am anxious about leaving him, but I know that he will be in good hands. I need to run now to get things ready for her.

Be on the lookout for new posts in the near future......

No comments: