Thursday, October 25, 2007

An Evening with Pierce

Keith and I were blessed with the opportunity to babysit our nephew, Pierce, tonight. My sister Katie called me this morning and asked if we were available to watch him. She needed to go into work at 5pm (she is working part-time to help out the company she worked for before she had Pierce) and her husband needed to work late. I think she thinks that it is an inconvenience for us to have Pierce here but I see it as a blessing. As my mom and aunt have recently pointed out, he is growing so fast and changing everyday. And even though we only live about 20 minutes away from them, it seems like we don't get to see them as often as we would like.

I know I am super biased, but I just think he is the cutest little boy. He has such a fun personality and he LOVES the camera. As soon as he sees a camera he stops what he is doing and a huge smile shows up on his face. Here are a few pics of the fun we had tonight.

As you can see, since we do not have a high chair Pierce had dinner while sitting on the counter. He was such a good boy and did really great eating. He definitely takes after his Aunt Kirsten - he loves to eat! :-)
Like all kids his age, Pierce prefers to play with pots, pans and anything else besides toys. He loves kitchen gadgets. Tonight he enjoyed playing with the collander while "helping" me make dinner.

Pierce had fun with Uncle Keith too. They were both all smiles as he Pierce got a "ride" on Keith's shoulders.












5 comments:

LiLi said...

AWWWWWWWW :D Thanks for sharing the pictures. He's SO cute and looks like such a little boy now, and not a baby!!! I think you guys had a good time!!!:D You are such a wonderful Auntie!!!

Katie said...

OMG!!! Who is that kid??? He's the most adorable thing I've ever seen! :)
Thanks again.
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Wow. He is adorable. :) Keith looks so cute with Pierce. I'm so glad to see you two are doing well. Take Care.

Brian and Karen said...

You guys ARE so blessed to get to see him so often. I am glad you see it that way. :) We miss all you guys!

Love you,
Karen :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time. Glad you all have fun. Tammy