Friday, January 4, 2008

Our Christmas

I realize that this post is definitely out of order, but with all of our traveling, I neglected to post anything about Christmas! Keith and I had a wonderful Christmas traveling between Somerset, PA to visit his mom and then to Richmond, VA to see my family. We enjoyed both trips and were able to spend much needed restful time with our families.

All of our family members were more than generous with their presents to us and we are very thankful for all that we received. We are both truly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives!!

Here are some pictures of our gift opening at Keith's mom's house on December 23rd:

Men's undershirts for me...wow, just what I wanted!!
(I opened one of Keith's presents by mistake!)


Keith and I got his mom an HP Printing Mailbox (it's a printer that can receive messages and pictures that people email to her). Here Keith is showing his mom how it works. It's really cool and she really likes it!
Here Keith is modeling his new jacket!

Here are some pictures of Christmas Day at my parents' house:

My parents' HUGE Christmas tree (it's real!)
with loads of presents underneath!

Pierce opening his gifts!!


Blakely, Mike, Karen, Brian and Katie opening gifts

Pierce and Uncle Keith were having a heart-to-heart talk!

Keith, Shaun, Pierce and Mom opening gifts

Dad got an autographed football from me
(signed by Buffalo Bills players RB Marshawn Lynch and QB Trent Edwards)My grandparents opening gifts
(the Virginia shirt was from me and the Virginia Tech shirt from my brother!)

1 comment:

LiLi said...

I'm glad you are home safe and sound and very glad that you had a wonderful Christmas! LOVE YOU! Prepare for Dee's birthday! Evite to come soon, just save the date 1/19/08...