Thursday, January 3, 2008

Home Again, Home Again

We're home!! Finally, after living out of a suitcase since December 21st, we are back home and sleeping in our own bed! We enjoyed our travels and visits to Pennsylvania, Richmond and Jacksonville, but it's always nice to come back home.

Lucky for me, my wonderful boss gave us the rest of the week off (since we worked 6 days straight - including Saturday & Sunday - in Jacksonville). I enjoyed sleeping in today and spending quality family time with my sister Karen & her husband Brian (who are visiting from VA Beach), my sister Katie, Pierce and my grandma (who is visiting from NY). Tomorrow will be another day of rest and more family time. It is really nice to be home and have this time off! I'm sure Monday morning will come all too quickly!!

No comments: