Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Disappointing Loss

After all of the fun we had in Jacksonville, unfortunately it came to an end with a disappointing loss for UVA in the Gator Bowl on New Year's Day. Thankfully it was a great game, with the Cavaliers in the lead for 56 minutes of the 60-minute game. But in the end, we had given up a 14 point lead and ended up losing on a last second field goal.

Here are some pictures from the our day:

Keith and I at the tailgate party before the game

My co-worker Roxann and her husband Justin at the tailgate party.

The NFL Jacksonville Jaguars were
practicing next to the stadium.
Our team warming up before the game.
Keith and I at the game. Go Hoos!

1 comment:

LiLi said...

Looks so fun! :) What a cool life you lead! :D I live vicariously through YOU! Oh and give Roxanne a big ole hug from me and congrats on her Fantasy STOMP against the rest of our league!!!