Monday, January 28, 2008

Woohoo!!

I went to my Weight Watchers meeting this evening and I weighed-in down 3.4 lbs!! This is especially exciting since I spent most of last week in the "City of Buffets" (also known as Las Vegas). I tried to be semi-good but certainly not as good as I could have been. I wanted to be able to enjoy the food and libations that vacation offers while still trying to make healthy decisions. I know I could have lost more but I am happy with the fact that I lost anything at all.

Now only 56.6 lbs to go!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

My scale seems to be moving in the opposite direction. We will find out on Wednesday how much I have picked up in the past two weeks at my 30 week check-up. Should be interesting! :)

Love you.
Looking forward to seeing you both real soon.

LiLi said...

I am SUPER proud of you!!!