Monday, March 30, 2009

Answered Prayers

Last week, my sister Katie officially announced that she is pregnant. This is their second child and she is due on October 1st. This baby is definitely an answer to many prayers as they have been trying to get pregnant for over a year.

You can see her blog post about it Here.

We are all really excited about this newest addition to our growing extended family. My parents are going to double their grandchild count from two to four by the end of 2009 (and who knows, Karen might not be far behind us with another little one!) I told my Mom that they will need to build an addition onto their house to hold all of us!

I am also particularly thrilled about this baby since that means that Jacob and his cousin will only be 3 months apart. And, since Katie and I only live about 10 minutes from each other (and she is a stay at home mom), we will have lots of time to spend together as the kids grow. Now, we just need to get Karen & Brian and Mike & Blakely to move to Fluvanna county also and we will be all set (Hint, hint Karen & Mike!!)

4 comments:

Karen said...

Just FYI for the blog world...NO! I am NOT pregnant!!! :)

Also, FYI to those living in Charlottesville...the Miller's living in Fluvanna County is not looking very promising at this point. :( Bummer!

Love you! :)

Mike said...

haha -- I can't foresee any scenario that would bring Blakely and I to Fluvanna County, but good try. We're only a short drive away.

Love ya'll.

Megan said...

Babies are such a blessing. :0) It's nice to have cousins close in age!

Kristina H. said...

Great news, Kirsten!! I'm so happy for your family!!!