Monday, February 4, 2008

A disappointing loss

If you read the title of this post and thought I was going to write about the Patriots' Super Bowl loss last night, you are mistaken! In fact, I was the least bit disappointed that the Patriots lost! It was such a good game and I was super happy to see the Giants pull out a great win!

The real reason for this post is to report my Weight Watchers weigh-in results. I went to my meeting after work today and weighed in for a loss of 1.2 lbs. I was disappointed that I didn't lose more this week but the fact that I have been sick (and still am fighting the same cold) probably didn't help. I only went to the gym three days last week and just didn't have energy to do much of anything. Hopefully this week will be better!

My total weight loss for two weeks is 5.2 lbs. 54.8 lbs more to get to my goal!

I saw this cartoon and thought it was pretty accurate so I wanted to share. Don't you agree?


3 comments:

Mike said...

At least you lost something -- 1.2 lbs is better than gaining 1.2 lbs.

Keep at it!!

Love you.

Sharon said...

I absolutely agree with Mikey. Any loss is better than a gain and you didn't even stay the same. You LOST!!!
I'm sure feeling under the weather and less gym time and decreased energy all contributed.

I was impressed that you did so well while you were in Vegas.

Hang in there. I'm sure you will lose again next week.

Love,aunt sharon

Yeah Giants!! Got to cheer for the NY team!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Hope you don't mind me publishing a comment on your blog. I found you while doing a search for a flyer I am creating on weight loss. You seem like a fun couple, who like many of us, has put on a few extra pounds. Not sure where you are with that now, but if you are looking for an easy, safe program, check out my website and give me a call. I haven't solicited people from their blog before, but for some reason I was drawn to yours. This would be the last weight loss program you will ever have to try. I promise. - Barb (209) 327-4444