Monday, April 7, 2008

Weight Watchers Update

I neglected to post after my WW meeting last Monday night. To be honest, it wasn't necessarily an oversight on my part. I have not been as faithful to my eating and exercising plan as I should be so last Monday I was not surprised that I gained 1.2 lbs. I was upset with myself and vowed to do better this week, although I can't say that I was 100% perfect.

But, apparently I was pretty good because tonight when I weighed in I was down 4 lbs!! That means in 12 weeks I have lost 17.4 lbs! I am so happy with my progress so far and I am happy that I hit a small personal milestone (under a certain weight) this week!

Now this gives me the motivation to do well in the upcoming week. In addition, I had two people at work today tell me that I looked good and that they could tell I was losing weight. That always makes a person feel good! :-)

5 comments:

Katie said...

Way to go, Kirsten! 4 lbs. is AWESOME!! Both Shaun and I could notice it yesterday. Btw, thanks for the visit...I enjoyed chatting with you. :)
Love you!!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I am so proud of you! I am looking forward to seeing you soon! (hopefully I will be a few pounds lighter too) :)

Lots of love!

Blakely said...

good for you, Kirst! keep it up, you're doing so well!!

we love you! hope to see you soon!!

Sharon said...

Over 17 pounds1 that is fabulous! 4 pounds in one week. Fantastic! I know this is the incentive you need to keep on keeping on.
Love,aunt sharon

LiLi said...

YOU ROCK! Way To Go!!! I think I'm up 4 lbs... stupid time of the month! And lack of ability to control my eating. I'm so proud of you, you are gonna look smokin hot for summer!