Monday, April 21, 2008

Weight Watchers Update

I missed my WW meeting last Monday night because we were in Pennsylvania. So when I went to weigh in tonight it had been 2 weeks since I had last weighed in. My last weigh in was a huge loss (4 lbs) and tonight I basically gained all of that weight back (3.4 lb gain!). I am not surprised at all by this though. While we were "on the road" for Sierra's arrival and Marge's surgery, I was not at all good with my eating - and of course, I didn't exercise one bit! So.....I'm back on track starting NOW.....going to eat better foods, going to eat less than I have been eating lately and definitely going to work out at the gym at least 3 times this week! We'll see what the scale says next week at this time.......

2 comments:

LiLi said...

You did NOT gain it all back, so do not beat yourself up! Good attitude, get right back to it! I'm still behind you 100%!!! Love you!

Sharon said...

You are still very much down from where you started. I know it is very hard when you travel etc., not to mention the stress over what is going on with Marge AND no exercise!!!! now that you are home, you will again have control over what you eat and I know for me, the exercise is SOOO important! It is so hard to find time in with such a busy life!

Keep on keeping on. This week will be a good one because the exercise will help so much!

Love ya, aunt sharon